Reis Forum .nl

Hongkong Reis Forum .nl

visa
Door:
monique
- Gast

Datum:
17-12-2007 19:20:26
does somebody knows if you can get a visa for china at the aiport of hongkong or at the ferryterminal to china.
Door:
Marco
- Gast

Datum:
16-04-2008 09:45:49
Dear Monique
Half year ago I was at the airport trying to get a ferry,but my visa was expired! No you can not get a Visa at the airport.The ferry office advised me to go to another harbour "Shenzhen" were there is a visa office. I also think you can get a visa in Honk Kong. Don't forget to take a picture (pasfoto)!

Reactie plaatsen

Het is niet mogelijk voor niet geregistreerde leden om een nieuw onderwerp te maken op dit forum. U kunt in het linker menu inloggen of u kunt zich gratis registreren en daarna direct berichten plaatsen.

ReisForum RSS Feed ReisForum RSS Feed

Warning: Unknown: Your script possibly relies on a session side-effect which existed until PHP 4.2.3. Please be advised that the session extension does not consider global variables as a source of data, unless register_globals is enabled. You can disable this functionality and this warning by setting session.bug_compat_42 or session.bug_compat_warn to off, respectively in Unknown on line 0